About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Its all about New Year now.
I pester my dear to my house as I do not want to go anywhere but H-o-m-e cos everywhere anywhere will be crowded.
Yet I'm indeed happy that I could spent my new year countdown with my dear this year since I couldn't celebrate Christmas with him.

Guess wat??
Dear bought me something from Hatyai, border of Thailand. I know he is pretty excited for watching touching those chicks...is that even real chicks???????
Dear said it does look like me..Duh wadehel!! DOES not. its blackie...Im not blackie.
HEy dear, I'mmuch more fairer that you alright.
This doll lika a voda doll to me. hehe At least he has a heart who cares.
extra Christmas gift given by dear from his cousin bro. How thoughtfull he is asking Dear to give it to his gf...*kakaz*
We did a serious crime ever on Eve. Instead of out celebrating eve, we were eventually watching Chinese Vampire movie and drank DEWARDS( only dear, I don't feel like drinking). haha it was MY idea on the movie choice actually.
Yea yea, bro been complaining that I screamed a lot when I watch the movie.
DUh** I hate to watch ghost creepy scary movie** don't even know why I watch it.
So after the so called countdown, a lovey dovey spaghetti for dear. A first meal on the New Year 2009. Sweet though** kakaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment