About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its yesterday, Sunday which means de last day of the girls in KL.
So as usual, 1030am fixed time for breakfast at Selayang for pan mee..
I forgot de restorant name, I know its near the Shell station.
Once we reached there, numerous of ppl, but luckly us found a table for ourself.

a good fried pan mee goes along with sour&spicy chili.

After the breakfast, time to hit the road to Hartamas to do lil shop.
So our first stop is PRVIE.
PRIVE
38-1, jln 24/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas,
501800 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

seriosuly i recommend dis shop, especially to those shop for heels.
Genie & I camwhore while waitng for the other girls to try on heels.
SEE genie's killers heels?? Its damn comfy & I so wanted to get it but then since I bought ALDO not long ago, i shall remain *Ahem*



Nex stop to our very KAZIRA, been wanting to go for so long since day one I saw it on Facebook.
Its liek Love at first sight.
Its a 101 style on wearing it & I got medium for myself.
short-Rm130
Medium-Rm160
Long-Rm180.
After dropping the 3kuantan girls to the cousin bro, time for lunchie.
Genie & I romantically having table for 2meal at MoMoTaLo.
external view of Momotolo


a starter.
Ms Genie & he view.
Chile....combination of soya sauce+chili+wasabi...not bad
A cold green tea for the hot humid afternoon.
Baked salmon, not bad, rich in milk cheesse n salmon
my portion, fried UDON, rich in black peppers but a lil too much black peppers.
Genie's portion, MISO soup.....full with seafood init...
I think its for free, FOC, jelly desert.
another free tingy, Chewing Gum.

So Audrey join us later to Cat Whiskers, as I promised to accompany her shop.
While Audrey shop, I do camwhoring with Genie babe. So genie stick wif us few minutes edi den she gotta take off cos seh made a promise to her mummy dat she b bcak around 3pm.

Around 430pm, i took off cos I got a family dinner to attend where sis's bf and hubby will b joining too. Mummy invite , wat to do.
camwhored in the car...


So here we are SAI KONG>

the guardian
sis & bro busy arranging cutleries.
she's my granny, 90years old, & having a peanut by all herself.

so our meal............



Each & everyone of us were so darn full, pity my hubb cos mummy been givng him lotsssss.
after dinner, I n hubb & sis n bf drove off respectively.
before that, drop by at Genie's house for returning money & lending LOO.
hehe
Once we reached 1u, gosh I saw my sis there.
a shot of us will jsut do for the day.


Muack sis, hubb and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment