About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 2, 2009

New year new year, the brand new year. Even GOOGLE has change thier own background itself.
Cute-nya...

So since sister edi back to campus, while IM with her, she was asking how is MR grey aka her new soft toy penguin.
I was showing her my new torture method towards MR Grey through webcam.
Kakaz, she was like spare her MR Grey's body & so on & forth.

after the torturing session, start up cam whore with my Bobo & Mr Grey. Stupidity I know.
Me & Mr Grey.
A close up shot of BOBO.
Close up shot of grumpy MR Grey
2 macho penguin in shades.**kakaz***
the finalise pic of the day. 
Ciao. Gotta continue my study already.

No comments:

Post a Comment