About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Potluck at Audrey's house. It might sounds old-fashioned, but it fits perfectly in our modern lifestyle.
SO the driver of the nite, who else....


hubb & I.
I was way too busy cam whoring while he kept asking on the direction.
this is what Hubby prepare, a healthy food (boiled potato, beacon, tomato, cabbages, cucumber)
Fried Yee Mee, cooked by ALex himself.
cabbage with prawn by Chao( audrey's bro gf from Vietnam)
Chicken with tomato by Chao
Potatoes with beef by Chao
random assortment of dishes,serving platters and utensils.
mixture of Ribena & &-up.
mixed by our very own Alex.
Angeline helps out since she & her were the late comers of the nite.

Right after dinner, drinking games will just do the day.

first round Carlsberg Beer. 5% alcohol.
Angeline distributing card.
Punishment: DRINK UP!
cutie grumpy popo pass by.
2nd round game: CHIVAS & COKE as mixture.

Alvin kept on please Audrey so dat he can go to LOO! Bet he couldn't stand any longer.
ALex thinking on what's de next number of 6.
Hubby's drinks of the nite: Pure Chivas
Alvin in on cloud nine when he got number 10: TOILET PASS>


ME & Angeline.** miss ya sister***

No comments:

Post a Comment