About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Previous post bout interview wif Tv3 ppl bout lime tree for Chinese New Year.
So here is it.
Some scoop of it & pictures of it.
thought of wearing this but then change of plan

Camera roll from 5-4-3-2-1

from left: Angeline, Nina( de one who look for me through ANdrew), me, de crews, mom
 shot of Andrew helpin on Tv3 for his report.

After that, I accomapny Andrew to Aman Puri to interview those Lime Tree seller.
spotted this in Andrew's car.
e driver of the day

Apparently Andrew got to do the interview the uncle who sell Lime tree due to de uncle who been unable to speak malay nor english, so Andrew be the translator.
lime tree also has 3kinds: Kam KAt, Lum Tam, Kat chai
Andrew doing intreviewing session

NITE
Hubby came over to my place for dinner since daddy & mummy out for dinner with their Qi Gong 's fren.....( a sweet time with my HUbb dear of the night)

No comments:

Post a Comment