About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random shot while waiting for Pei Juin to pick me up for a lunch date at Aman Puri.




After lunch, Pei Juin crash my place awhile b4 she headed back home. So another date wif mummy & lil bro to carefour since I have nite out at someone's place, so got to restock all stuff I need. And a lil treat of mine on dat nite at MILL WHEEL, since mummy & lil bro never been there.


crack over head for choosing.
mummy's uptown look.
Big wok snow, watermelon & lychee.
finish till de last drop.
red bean pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment