About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

well I just got pictures on monday nite from Mun Yee's Fb where Hubb asked me to go to his secondary classmates's Bday.
It has been a love swaps everywhere & never before seen : Jern Kang's 21st Bday.
Anne-Mandy-Chloe.

The big guy who turns 21: Jern Kang.
Top: Calvin-Mun Yee-Anne-Chloe
Bottom: Ruby-Jern Kang-BIg bro(opps I forgot ur name)
you know you love me, xoxo!!
Calvin-Jern Kang-Chloe
Ruby-Anne-Bday boy-big bro
Scandal happens everytime everywhere.
take 1
take 2
take 3.

ANywhere Happy 21st Bday Jern Kang & nice to meet ya

No comments:

Post a Comment