About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Woke up early morning to accompany big momma to morning market at kepong baru.
Later that, reached home around 9am, & send the document to dad's client at Damansara Damai with mummy.

me lovess disturbing mummy wen she is driving.
.
.
.
.
.
NITE.
dad asked for supper at Pudu there, dad pester me to go. 
thought wanna go to hubb place there, fine just accompany big daddy for a day.
I made him drive cos I darn lazy to drive disdays
bro's scary face.

The food.

fried carrot cake,

home-made lo mai kai..yummy. aint dat sweet
porridge
dumpling rice
dumpling
sobz, tan tan & rice roll x buka.

No comments:

Post a Comment