About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, February 9, 2009

14th day of CNY.
Dinner at Sai Kong, Kepong Baru( kinda dad's Fav)....anywhere dinner it's for dad's company dinner.

Me & HUbb on way to Sai Kong
shot of Scott, VSOP,MArtell, 3diff kinds of red wines.

random shot by HUbby



thanks for being so helpfull***grins***
gosh, I do hate dat Aunt's hair who sat bside my mom. Her fringe consist of 2diff colour, one is blond and pink....GOD!!!
Think she wanan make herself even more Noob, instead of taking a nice pic.

HUbb & I
Yee sang with additional salmon.






The dish of the nite...................................






MOM's fav chicken head. Claims that de brain is yummy cos its juicy.



The boss's bro(in red) wif daddy

& here he drink up

Next would b mom.....
she went over to te next table to ask guy to drink up, but ends up mummy x drink ( of cos mummy dont drink dis kinda stuff)







2 comments:

  1. for ur information, im a lousy drinker.
    hehe
    i cant drink
    even jus a cup i tipsy edi

    ReplyDelete