About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

7th day of CNY,
Red packet hunting continues since yesterday edi took a day off.
today will be goin to HUbb's house.

a samaritan helps out to move de bin.***awww so touched*** guess who?/
haha my sister*** she's gonna kill me if she saw this***

I MISS BOBBY,
this time my sister scream lik hell wen bobby try to link sis's toes...**hahaha***


MISS HASKY TOO

bohohho. happy to receive big angpao from Hubby's mummy.
I ransack hubb's whole room as I try help hubb to pack him clothes & I found this
at souled out....24/9/2006
oFF the way to Jern Kang's place for pai nian.
we had lunch there & gambling starts right now!!!
first hubb oni has 2bucks
now he has tons of it..CELAKA him*** I lose lots***



-----------------------------------------------------
holidays is over, new sem starts
back to Uni life again.

4 comments:

  1. can juz leave comment but don link u ah?
    i din even link anyone ler~~
    hehe^^
    act i think ur blog shud combine v jenny's coz some pic are same~~
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh not de same..
    diff ppl has diff ways to expressed, so hehe difer loz
    plus only dat week can meet her, other days couldnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. GR GR!
    yalo diff ppl got diff thoughts de mah...
    wat lah...bler!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakaz...chill chill babe
    u know bout deven, hon & yasrul's bday bash rite////
    r u goin??
    Im kinda lazy

    ReplyDelete