About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8th day of CNY, 
stuck in MMU, class as usual on but the mood of CNY goes on.
During lunch with de girls, a sudden plan for Sushi King for dinner in Alamanda by bus not to mention.
Of cos I'm happy to tag along cos I dont wnana stay in campus+eating campus's food.

Shu Ting, Li Ping & Siao Boon.
Grace & who know who???
me & Genie
Introducing new member, KLCC & MONITOR aka TITANIUM.

Chun Ying & Grace
neh, thought the Kuantan boys dont play lovey dovey....**dey are sweet couple, trust me***
here we are SUSHI KING

my potion.


lil octo rule the Plate***silly***


As well as us( me & Genie) always bring goods to the ''mo gor'' whenever we go.
We bought dem A dozen of BIg Apple..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nite time, gaming time.
Me & Genie troes to sneak into VIC's room to shoot zombies...
kaakz

No comments:

Post a Comment