About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

9th day of CNY,
pretty much nothin, jus go for class as usual,
Likewise 1st week tutorial off, it soon resume on 2nd week.

Today is all bout hitting Gym after class with Genie & Hubb
 & joined by Vicky later on.
Been working out real hard, later on continue with badminton.**thanks Jason for the badm racket**.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner with Ee Teen, Erica, Vinny, Evone, Rachael at HB2.
Later on around 10pm, a romantic night walk with Hubb from campus to cyberia.
BUmp into Kitty kak & Scott, so we joined dem for a cup of tea b4 we headed off to sis's place to cook supper for HUngry Hubb,
home cook love - omelet + cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment