About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

ALEXIS & Palate Palette.

V-day, Universal Love peoples............
Gonna spent Vday wif HUbb, so around after lunch hour HUbb pick me up & head off to our 1st destination, Desa Sri Hartamas.
Thought wanna try out Cheese FOndue @ Desa Sri Hartamas, but too bad we been looking around everythere & there is no where to be found.
FIne next thought try Food Foundry @ Bangsar & again there is no where to be found as I seen it b4....Mayb shift places edi..


Here we are at Alexis..........

Marble cheese cake
 MY mixed berries 

our ice cuppucino


WE walked around telawi street & Bangsar Vilage. 
Bout 5pm we hit it off to KL, look for Palete Palette for our Vday dinner...



WE walked to the Palate Palatte cos of the road block at sg wang.............




MY gift for Hubby.......hand -made photo album..
The view of palete palette................................................................

apple mint
Tea with fresh mint leaf.

our Valentine's set dinner for 2 start right now/.
THE FIRST KISS- chilled shrimps with garlic sesame sauce & shredded green salad in YUZU sauce.




The main dish
TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE-  chicken cutlet and linguine garlie aglio olio in mushroom sauce.


Chicken cutlet and linguine garlie arlio olio served in ginger lemon sauce.......if u notice, de chicken cutlet is in LOVE shape

lastly our dessert...
THREE TIMES A CHARM- Napolean ice cream with chocolate and raspberry sauce.



Before we took off, a snap of us will do**thanks to those waiter & onwer of palete palette who took for us**
Since nite still young, we hit off to Pavi & starHIll to walk around.
Look at those luxury goods, makes me wanna to owns it......
anywhere I shall grant what I wish in any ways *** earn more of cos swttt***

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy Vday even browsing ur blog.. wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swt.....so u spent half of ur Vday by reading my blog...swt haaha

    ReplyDelete