About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attending class at the very beginning of the week after Thaipusam holiday........
DOnt felt lik goin back to hostel , Since room were so far ahead from class & yet I know dat another 2more hour would b my next class................................
Been chilling in the theater room wif Leong where he's busying making numerous calls

the expression 
Yes, its been a break during every hour of the class, & I'm way so busy camwhoring trying different colour effect



The crowds all going after for attendance**curse dat person who kept de list for lik so damn long*** A 2hours class also couldnt keep up with the attendence of the whole student of 150.

2 comments:

  1. Aiyo.. Busying making calls mer... I like the second pic... Take down the 1st pic.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. blek...i wont take any of the pic down.....wee~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete