About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Banquet nite held by Chinese Language Society @ MMU.
Mia, Genie, Hubby, Grace, Ceo KLCC, Monitor aka Titanium are all in one same table..far far away from Vic's table......................................................
So we went over to Chee Sing, Rex &etc table for camwhoring....too bad oni these few guys i can camwhore with....

top: me, Genie, Grace
bottom: Alan, Rex, Tai Lo

Back to our table, camwhoring session continues
Ceo, Calvin, Cecilia, GEnie
HUbb & I
Grace, Titanium, KLCC
Ceo & calvin
Random
well....after performance, after speech after that but still there is no food yet@@@
random shot
Genie ^Grace

Performance again...I know its Sucky dats y food are not served, if de food is served, I dont think ppl would be watchin also

I dont even understand & I cant hear a single word from de guy's mouth....argh Think im so mean cos v waited hell long for de damn food.

Finally hard work paid off for waiting, first &formost
lou sang
2nd dish
silly childish monitor
ketua pengawas being so gentleman where other guys kept watchin those girl's performance

After several food served, Chee Sing came over & asked us if his buddies come over to 'YUm seng'',,,HELL YES!!!!
haha dey way so crazy obsessed over it, yum until bila pun tk tao.....I was there laughing non stop.
& I ''yum seng'' for lik 4 times....shouting here there everywhere, voice automatically turns.







SO after de pictures session, its 1130pm & Genie, Ceo & Hubb need to go back asap as in balik rumah.....
So dey left early as I & Grace join Vic's table & again we camwhored




No comments:

Post a Comment