About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, February 9, 2009

15th day of CNY,,, throw LEvin instead of oranges to the river.***haha**
Daddy flyin off to Labuan today & sister goin out wif Issac for Vday & dinner only left three of us.
Thought goin to 'WAI Sek Kai', Kepong Baru there, too bad there are not having thier business today.
Here we are at One Noodles..............................................................

ice lemon tea 
chili flakes
Cincao mix red bean
Hakka Minced Meat ''Loh'' La mein.. ( RM6)
Thai Style seafood Hot soup LA mein..(Rm12) very fullfilling wif lots of seafood
soup dumpling(rm6)
Chiling Kiwi (rm 6)
Home made style steamed dumpling (rm6)
famous deep fried beancurd *rm6)
Rice in soup and seafood (rm8)
mom bought two of those..............anywere dinner was so damn full , we cant even finish.

who says dat we can get to see sunset by de beach???????????

Back MMU today, thanks Issac for droping me at SK to meet my beloved fren & Hubby

vic wif my cap

i totally dont even kno this such food exsist....but its nice anywhere......

balik tidorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment