About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinner at sis there. 
Im de chef of de day...oyesI docancook.
HUby, Genie, Vic, CEo, Sis & her fren Ah ho would be joining me for dinner

my freKY blood drip from my mouth
sei CEO took a snap wen im busy cooking....!@#$
WE hav Angel hair wif button mushroom& sausage, Fillet fish, salad with boiled potato cerry totatoes and eggs, otak otak wif eggs, chicken....and RED WINE
After de dinerr, off to badminton court. Damn tired playin & I just leave it to de guys who are so eager to play.
callme crazy camwhoring at almost midnite withshades.
Genie, Grace, & I


VIc aka so called pengadil...

2 comments:

  1. Wow cecilia cook :D
    how is it? delicious?

    and the last pic, vic suddenly look geng jor lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cos delicious le i cook.....
    wkakaka muahahahah
    evil laugh....dey makan hingga jilat thse plates man. u say delicious not???

    vic, finally show his manhood lorz

    ReplyDelete