About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Englis class been boring..haha mayb cos I gotta learn Grammer again...................
ANywhere dat does not concern me much, tada....Bee Boy with super cute outstanding so called casual outfit......

revealing here there everywhere...

So after class, straight go to Sunway to catch movie, Bride Wars.
Bt before that a dinner at Puchong, hawker stall.......
ANywhere thanks to Genie lending us car...**muacks**


a snap, dey asked us to do so

this is wat he ignore me for.,,,kidding, I did play too but aint got no mood for those really.
After the movie, we walked around sunway , check on those clubs resto.....
& supper at mamak


His banjir roti canai
Cheese Nan...at least this was way better than in cyberia

No comments:

Post a Comment