About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, February 20, 2009

The night we had at sis's place..............(( DO EDIT AGAIN ONCE I GET PIC FROM HUMAN))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The journey to melaka for Edu trip @ Msia Flying Academy.
We never fail to snap every moment we had with our loves & friends.
So around 8am, gotta wait for de bus to arrive, but apparently it came late for lik 30minutes.
FIne dontwana to mumbojumbo bou dat punctuality of de driver.
Q: what we did in de bus??
A: we slept lika dead pig cos too tired waking early in de morning

Our first stop---------> MMU melaka campus, dont even know why we were there.
BUt the UNi there sort dull mayb cos of de years of unpainted walls but de Faculty-Faculty duration walkin is just so lik 3-3minutes unlike MMU cyber,  got to walk for lik 7minutes(if ur walking lik a Jay walker).
somehow we walked & we were lost out of nowhere.
lil snap of ms LI ping :: showing you her secret recipe for owing sucha soft silky beautifl hair**haha**
hu ting & I
Never fails to snap even we were lost.
still lost.
Finally we get ourselves outta ::siao boon, chun Ying, li Ping, Shu ting. cecilia, grace::
e love bubbles.....mi esposo yo esposa
spot me????????????????????????????????????????

KAy enough of touring MMU melaka, I jus love a thing there, There are APPLE store in campus, cun betul.
Y cyber x ada????????
Fine, straight to Jonker street,
First thing first, everyone is so tied up hungry & been craving for food since in de bus.
here we are at de chicken rice ball 
Tharan VS Jason.
DUh dont understand Y ppl kept asking me to foot de bill for dem as well**joking le perhaps**
de dainty petite chicken rice ball***unsatisfied wif de size**
Finish makan, off to JOnker street jalan jalan sambil makan.
De tour guide of de day '""" MR CHAN CHEE WEI''''''......................


the famous cendol

de view of the shop/






PPL , I told ya dat there is a creepy paparazi stalking us...here I present MR tharan hehe


continue walking to de red building & we snap few pic there.
e windmill 'hubb & I'
grace & I
Tharan, Grace
again ppl, never know tharan who is famously superduper ultimate over de top.
He is a real thing , he can shoot up to de top!!!
erm I dont kno wat im doing.


resting under de shares as de sun is buring our skin.


no worries one day I would get married in a CHurch

Not to waste time there, off to de reason Y we in melaka ::::::Msia Flying Academy:::::
 student showing a map where de location of de airport of the whole msia.
still cultivate tradisionally likewise 












forgot to say, I met my fren at MFA, a long time buddy Han Sen (wish ya luck in ur future then) & hubb as well met his fren there.
argh tired & doze off lik a lighting speed once we get into bus.

2 comments:

  1. Hi .. nice post ..

    I visited Jonker Street last December and I was staying in the middle of Jonker Street (Number Twenty One). The street is amazing and the food is so nice. Among all the shopping street in Malaysia, I love Jonker Street .. a perfect place for shopping and food ..

    I have posted few pictures of Jonker Street on my blog as well:

    Have Fun Everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha glad dat u share ur stuff wif me...

    ReplyDelete