About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kiku - Zakura @ Midvalley

Been helping lil bro out at edu fair, 
Since hubb at ipoh for aa day trip & so Im here ''MIDVALLEY''
tryin to get as much info as he wants b4 he made any decisions.
After the 2hours straight spent at edu fair, time for lunchie with daddy.
Guessing no more, Jap food was de first & last choice of dad when he is in malls.
One of dad's fav Jap place- KIKU-ZAKURA.
lady in GREEN
we were given a hot towel once we were seated.
daddy got a STICH once daddy enter the edu fair.
Daddy insist he wants it.
super myriad of bagssss~~~~~

acting a big round eye..PANDA eyes
spot daddy & lil bro before they start ordering.
this is after the ordered.....

Picturesss of food not so clear, lazy~~~~

wasabi
my icecream in avocado&banana
the dragon roll
(the size is big enough & every bite is just fulfilling)
bro's soba set


Very exhausted actually cos in 2hours sstraight I had been helping on behalf of bro to ask around on~~.
Once back to home, ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & 
quiz on thursday
 & 
assingment due on wednesday
 & 
god I wan to skip all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment