About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daddy planed to hit Sunway for shopping, we walked respectively. 
but before that, daddy wanan have his lunch & he picked PASTA DE GOHAN, amazingly cos he dont really take pasta foods......











Well I dont really like the food mayb cos it came it a bit expensive where total up to 50++ and the portion is not even enough for per person.
ANywhere shut up, Went shop respectively.
Since bro says that he is paying half of the any top that I bought in sunway, gosh Im so deep hell happy cos previously went over 1u, ZARA & i tried the blouse, god!!! regret x buy.
SO finally bought a dress- Daisy Trim JAva, cost less than 250 hehe.
But then giv hubb marah banyak banyak...

No comments:

Post a Comment