About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everything back to normal...............................(im glad)
though Need a lil fix n patch.
Today will be having Accounting&spanish quiz, so Im here in library till 130am....
sucha long time since I did that library visit till so eary morning.
A dinner wif hubb b4 de Lib thingy.


Makan makan..........

OUt of the lib, Lib foyer...........................

my stupid face wen I face difficuties in doing accounting. YEa I do hav lots of werid faces wen I encounter difficulties in understanding.
Random......................

Been doing for quite some time, time to take picccccccccccccccccccccccccc.....
cos Im so bored


No comments:

Post a Comment