About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In library--------------------------our pre honeymoon time.**cold joke***
noob face of mine- taken by GRace CHang
blurrryy face of Shu Ting.

After the English class, Head off for dinner at Water Lily @puchong



Hubb doing his oredring.


Our banana Vanilla Shake- SUper duper sedap.**lovin it***
my smoked salmon..
HIs nasi lemak- CHicken

Overall Im quite satisfied with the meal. Big portion with a reasonable pricing as well.

I dont know what Im doing....guess where Im i? I bet its not what u think of

No comments:

Post a Comment