About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Khisna Curry House @ Puchong.

A day out right after my Quiz, Assingment hand up, bla bla bla.....
A gateaway from those busy hectic life, wannabe into de relax peacefull calm bla bla bla, as long as no assignment to do sin!!!
Been walking to hunt for dinner, after a long walk finally Khisna Curry house i de one...
GOd I do love indian foodsss...me ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dinner of the day Banana Leaf with Chicken....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
curry puring to the rice with the vege varieties (potat0, cabbage & cucumber)
(makes it even better--YUMMY)
Coconut
yes, nt to mention.
WE used out hand to makan...
Yummy♥♥♥♥
Sucha long time since I use hand to have my meal, guess during fren's deepavali open house baru used.
the portion is big enough for two person... It cost us for rm 7.50 per person
dinner done.....................a rest at SOmewhere while Hubb in Newspaper section to update with some headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment