About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

NewYorkDeli & ZANMAI@ 1u

After droping lil bro to OLDTOWN as he got date wif his beloved~~~~~~~~~lalala
SO last minute to1u--genie ajak de.
Once we reached, we take a quick lunch & here we are
THE LITTLE BLACK BOOK- NewYorkDeli.


super lots varieties~~~~~seems mouth-wathering
sis have this Tagliatelle Mushroom Alfredo with Cripsy Fish
(Fish and creamy pasta insteads of chips..................brilliant!!!!)
Its recommended dish, de gravy that makes u even hunger for more.
I take the dessert- Mudpie with Ice-cream
(lots of hot chocolate fudge over a chocolate pie...............respect!!)
I still prefer the Alexis one....hehe but de combination of the taste stills bombs u away.
yumyuyymymymy

After de lunch, meet up with darl at vincci as she coulndt stand to get heels for her own......
& I go try luck to get my away for tote bag from Charles&Keith.
~~~& I got one~~~`Love it much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since daddy to ipoh with his frens....mummy thought of having Jap food & sis wanted ZANMAI

m3 LOVE octoooo
dont ask what Im doing......Dont even know how mummy feeds me
crabbieee~~~~~

the avocado~~~to those avocado bigge fans, its highly recommended.
raw tuna don....
salmon don~~~ me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment