About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Restoran Super Kitchen

Lunch at Resto Super Kitchen with baby sis & hubby at metro beside Anuja.
Anywhere I was here once wif Crystal previously on CNY, now here again wif my beloved...

sis tried on curry**seriously eww de curry soup is not even hot**
I love this best. Hubb cant stand over the spicy-ness of the chili flakes that I add into his bowl

me felt lik tryin on soup**but den kinda salty, still again I stick to the dry one**
I was saying previously bout I add chili flakes into hubb's bowl & now I add lil more & hubb couldnt stand over it n finally **showing white flag**.
Hubb exchange wif sister, hehe now sis turn to suffer form the added chili flakes that I add.
Turns out sis drank hell lots ice water~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hubb & I - hubb in natural colour lip **RED**

Random

No comments:

Post a Comment