About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tell me

Those ''word'' are very powerfull and it came with a part where it is hurting enough.
The words of promises that you told me before.

Where had it went to???
Or it is just a words of comforting on that moment.

The chances I gave, Did u ulitise it ? 
Or you just take it for granted.
I thought that it wont be happening again but It just did.
I simply dont understand why.

What I did to deserve this?
My heart are never pratical to be breakable. 
 

2 comments:

  1. what's with this post babe? anything wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lies.......
    what else
    but den its fixed edi.
    no worries

    ReplyDelete