About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Village Park @ Damansara Uptown

Lunch At Damansara Uptown @ Village Park restaurant.
With sis & Genie tag along.


the famously nasi lemak with ayam goreng.
Delicious Malaysian coconut rice, served with anchovy hot chile sauce, fried anchovies, fried peanuts, sliced cucumber or tomato, and hard-boiled egg.) 
Village Park's specialties- Ice Milo Dinasour.
(Ice-blended Milo with the topping powder of Milo)
Mee Udang.

After lunch, we head to shop for dresses..........COVE



the bodyguard with the bride**haha**
God Im loving this dress***& I bought it.

____________________________________________________________
Nite time...

avery lastminute meeting up with besties at my house since 
dey coming over late & I still got de damn cufew to obey
gotno choice but bla bla bla
conclusion--at my house lell

regret did nt take pictures with demmmm....
sob tai jie, sam , alex Me wan Pic with u guys....!!!
we didnt talk for feew month though we do keep in touch through Fb, msn, texting but den Still I wan more..............................
***mummy steal some of my time talkin to samantha***herm

No comments:

Post a Comment