About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Jalan Alor Gajah & Maison

Yesterday nite was a blast with all my LOVES
From dinner tonight at jalan Alor Gajah, party to Maison with my girls(darl, grace & shuting), hubb & sis with ah ho...........................
A famous restro which recommended by Grace **thankyou** W.A.W resto( most of the HK celeb came to dis restro b4)

siu kai yek---I'm loving it.. **ps: Shuting dont eat chicken wing de**

finger licking good

pork sangmee--turns out to be wantan noodles.**aint fancy cos too oily**

After the dinner, off we go to Maison.....................................................I did negotiate with jockey for the car park entrance fees, well it results that de jockey took my price dat I offered.*nyeknyek*
cos it aint thier land, why on earth should I giv on what dey requested.
ho with Angelina
darl's look really freaking me out/.
Grace, Hubby & I
love bubbles
e leopard printed babes......-Genie&Grace-
Genie-Cecilia-Grace-Shuting
Shuting & I
ms chui-sssssssssss
shit- my drinkin look. 
not big fans of those visky vodka rums,aint fancy those


de drink of the nite



de kiss of death!1 haha kididng




darl & grace dance to the beatssssss

Genie & Cecilia
hubb too dance to the beatss




Ah ho( my FE senior le) & Cecilia
this pic should be in this colour-cos its myhubby dancing with my sis....ahem

angel-ho-cecil-sounds like angelhocecil. nice??????

my love
darl with her super sexy leg 








Two thing I should emphasize on this nite.
SHU TING IS DRUNK MAN.
she kept on telling genie ang grace that they are drunk & after telling she giggle & talks lik a lil kids
&
SIS DID A FREE SHOW ON THAT NITE**THANKS TO AH HO** HAHA
(she wore a dress, got what I meant??)

3 comments:

  1. hey cc its JALAN ALOR. not with the gajah.. alor gajah its in MALACCA.. btw we had funn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it jalan alor without the gajah.. alor gajah it's in malacca.

    ReplyDelete