About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4th Floor @ Block B, CYberia

The chef of the day : CalvCeci...
Hehe hubby & I teamed up & we had a perfect dinner at sis place. hehe**

cook by our very own one & only guy chef of today : Mr Calvin Christie
- spicy pork- (oii hubby too mnay OIL lorxxx)
Cooked by CalvCeci
-scamble eggs-
*actually I was intented to cook :mata kerbao: hehe but den failed, too long x cook edi**
***rusted***
China noodles+seaweed+beefballs(from Bentong)+anchovies soup.
See Im damn proud of myself muahahahahahah~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment