About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bangsar day out

Another getaway right after Statistic class,
HAnd got so itchy out of the blue, so I urge Him'' to Bangsar to cure my itchy-ness**hehe**

We had lunch there, SUBWAY...
U can choose long foot or 6-inch bread with all fresh ingredients.


Healthy starts day- Freash toasted Paramesan Bread with Turkey ham & chess with green pepper, black olive, onions, cabbages, teriyaki sauce, cucumber, and tomatoes.

Later on continue with our dessert at Delicious...........................



Chocolate cake with Vanilla Ice-Cream topping.
Cold freeze Ice cream mix with warm chocolate cake make a one heavenly day of mine.

After those, we went straight 5hours walking -shopping hehe...
Well I barely buy something form the beginning, but start found my LOVes one at Oopsie Daisy....Muackssss

And all those walking need a rest, & Hubb settle down with Banana daun for Dinner wei...
Cos we saw those numerous crowds & we do want to try out/
It is just right opposite Bangsar Village Shopping complex.


he had his
Overalll it was really nice- way better than de Puchong haha
Love the chili kering, Loves de Sayur, Love the chicken, love the FIsh curry, Loves the kacang sambal
I had mine.......
Mango Lassi,
god after drinkin this, 
Perut sakit like shit man

WE went back around 9.45pm..
I was so damn tired & I doze offf Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment