About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BerSark afTer mOck MeetINg ~~~~~

Berserk after moCk mEetiNg~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so relief that finally everything is over over Over over OvEr....
camwhores Peoplessss....

Left: GrAcE, gEniE, PSB, Pui YieNg, ChuN YinG, MicHelle, JoAnne & Chairwoman**ahhaa**
de balckie gang:: CecIliA, MicHellE, LipIng, JoanNE
WhitE gang: ChuN YinG, SiaO BoOn, Pui YieNg Shu TiNg.
A few random us..................

I miss JoaNe ****
Mr.Ng Hong Kuan- my Advanced english lecture le...
-very nice person- Ahem


I tried to carry Liping Up but den failed probably cos of Im wearing heels o..
If I wear flats, I edi carry her up
M3 & LiPiNg
Me & Pui Yieng


Tis is how we speak out our mind####
the forbiden truth....

me Loves Fingerssssss
Grace didnt ur mama tell u not to sit on floor?????????
haha well actually she PK wei cs of taking pic of me &joanne
She got too excited jor
this is Grace hehe
Michelle aka my rumate
We tried to act cute.
apparently so obviously we failed to act cute.aiks




So after those 30minutes tiring exciting marvillosa shoots, 
By then im death hungry, plus my hungry hubby hunting over me about food..
hehe

I love u hubb....7months&21day...

No comments:

Post a Comment