About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BY all MeAnS

Another free dinner at sis's place cos Im broke!! ( yea rite Im broke, jus wanna save up as Im up to something). 
As normal, I had to cook as de Big mouth sister just sit & eat, dats all. 
one of her snap shot eating greedily saying "Yummy"
Speak no Evil, See no Evil.

Here is the meal............
sardin fish
Jap toufu
Chicken
egg + milk + cheese.
Soup + carrot + seaweed.

Anywhere we got a free treat from calvin's mom --------> cookies chip.
though it's not smt chipsmore, but I'm on super cloud 9 to eat this cookies..**muahww**
I love MAGIC words
&
I love MAGIC pistures.


But something came upon into my head,
Well Instead of lossing my fon for 5th times, this time I lose my purse.
&
worst some to worst, 
I dont even know where I lost it.
Interesting facts to say,
But anywhere thanks billions times for fetching me to police station to lodge a report.

2 comments:

  1. i am going to give you a chain for your coming birthday so you can chain all the important stuff with you..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....dog chain??? hehe
    At least I didnt lost my handfon again

    ReplyDelete