About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

CRappY pOst

Friday~~~ finally can go back homie...
After pickin sis up, straight for lunch at Puchong.
Was so bored in the car, so browse through hubb's fon & I found this pic where me myself did not get a chance to transfer it to my fon.

his adorable, cutie niece & nephew.

past pic I had with Hubb...........................

Cut the crap, crappin all from de beginning.
I was having fun blackmailing CEO with his Fugly pic.....hehe
me says XOXO & here a dainty sweet kisses from him
Ceo's superman pose. Cute??? NEh not at all....
psss: I post to Talkerbase there cna????????????? hehe
me posing with CEO's cap.
I know im so crappy & so bored cos its a bored post.
& I dont even know y im blogging bout this crappy post.
Probably Im crappy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment