About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Heat of the Sun.

Dear sun,

You know how much I love god's creation(not really god's creation)
&
I love u for making the day up, drying my clothes , & those summer.
But gosh ur really damn pressuring urself out there,
Your putting lots of heat down here.
U should probably know that I sweat a lot cos of ur unbearable heat.
Not even that is hot plus its humid too.
When I walk to class from Hostel, the oni thing that bother my mind is YOU.
Cos of You, Im lazy to class during afternoon.
Now I rather to have class in the morning or night.
So pls pls pls I beg u, pls dont too harsh on me

2 comments:

  1. duh so obvious. I kno dat
    im jus spicing things up..hehe

    ReplyDelete