About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Now that things are back to as how it were & not to mention how happy I was at that moment.
Maintaining a Besties friendship for years its tough, with tears all over, anger, disappointment where each of us has different personalities.
But it doesn't matter cos as long there is a happy ending towards the end of the day.
Truth to be told that, everyone agree that in friendship needs with all one-to-one contact or to say commitment in order to keep relationship strong with a bond that will last a life time.
& I do have a lot of catching up to do cos it has been a long time sisters since we sit & talk.

Spare me if I'm busy**hehe**but I will try my best to make anything possible.
xoxo
Love&Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment