About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Smart ppl are the NEW Gangsta

sign...
a busiest month of all previous sems EVER.
I do wonder how those ppl who hav clubs to care, andyet they still could get 4 flat.
GOsh,....i do wan some remedy.

why are some people so smart and some so.............stupid.
Some are gifted with good gens(apparently obviously I dont have special gens for smartiesss), and with natural talent, otheres are of average intelligence( I think im in this category ahha more to stupidity, well of cos no one ever would praise themselves rite??? yet have to work hard to be smart), though some have lilttle intelligence and dont use it at all, it seems.

It is also noteowrthy that true geniouses are very stupid in certain areas ( but for us, we are PRO), for though Einstein was amazing with math &Science, he could not tie his shoes or operate a cash register.
Well if it weren't for stupidity...............lawyers, judges, police officers, lectures woulnd't have a promising career now, wouldnt they?????????

Conclusion: im lazy right now

No comments:

Post a Comment