About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well yesterday mom Pick me up from MMU as previous post I told u guys dat I lost my purse,
so now in a rush of fixing everything to b right.
Later a call form an international student telling me ''He found my purse''.
O gosh I was so darn happy where I couldnt evne express how Happy Im I dat time.
So mom ask for lunch.......

At Auntie's Kitchen.
was partially famous for their nasi lemak....

I had wasternfood- Spaghetti was horibble.
De taste was Awfull seriously, portion is not even satisfied with the price dey set.

After lunch, rush back to MMU as I got to attend class at 4pm.
& basically I was chatting playin around & snapping pic of lect & Sleeping. hehe so naughty of me
Sneak peeks of bobbies?
Guess whose?
A)  Grace
B) GEnie 
C) Shu TIng
D) Cecilia

So after the drama lil class, time to shower & get ready for sis's pre bday bash.
Its funny though dat out of sudden I changed, de electricity gone!!
By right was Whole MMU x ada electric !!!
Pool Bday Bash.
Hubb & I- were actually waiting for the rest to get started.
Gosh ppl never be punctual after all.
so thanks to Ah ho who help me over the top to buy dominos & lots stuff more......
& thanks to Siew yien who helped me out to ask sis fren.
Time for DOMINOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss


I find this de BEST of all...cheesy o god.
Chess of all goodness.
Bday gurl with the look of her Dominosss


opps....amen
Ah ho killed a SNAIL aka his best fren
gosh sucha terrible person he is



SInce SIS's FREN doesnt SOCIAL, I get down socializing by myself.
Of all humans, I seen enough of this.
Guys & gurls ur matured enough to think.



its my BDAY>
THANKS so much 
love u guys

haha I cant stop being such a sarcasm.
My creativity jus seems never gets old hahahaha
she is 56years old
Hey sis HAppy 56th Bday ever.
& I thorw her right down to the pool


hah instead of giving kiss to bday gurl as she is busyin swimming in de pool her self...SS i could say.
I giv big kiss to hubb

No comments:

Post a Comment