About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why me??????

I wonder what is family right now.
everything doesn't felt the same way as how it suppose to be like in the past.
I hate the current situation.
What does that even relates to me?
Im not the one who did something wrong, Im not the one who hurts you, Im not the one who watsoever lots more.
Why me? 
Im jsut a middle person and worst come to worst,
You relates everything that ppl did to me.
I do not want to be a daughter who receive money from You every month,
or seek you when I got no more pocket money,
I jsut want everything to like in the past.
----------------laugh, smile, talking craps----------
Cant You even stop thinking, manipulating, twisting all my words
As if You have any idea what Im going through right now.
You only judge by listening to what ppl said,
Have You heard my side of the story??
There are nothin in the world that could not be solved,
its jsut a matter of time.
Thing like this happens after You dislike the breakup thing,
But why does that even relates with me?
Is he or Your own important?
Why protecting him?
Im not the one who dump bf or break ppl's heart.

STOP THIS NONSENSE!!!
by Then I shall just carry on with this unrelated pain with me

No comments:

Post a Comment