About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, May 22, 2009

After macro's paper, throw a lil pre party for myself.
Grant myself over to cyberia for dinner+supper mayb:(
Bakso Tulang.
- has Tulang of cos, & Beef balls-
later on a price form Hubyy on Mars Ice-cream.
I goddamn love mars , of cos need to try de ice cream version.
but then so far, taste bit lik Magnum ice-cream, nothing special.

wonder Y i would take roti tisu's pic.?
hehe
this roti tissu contains less sugar & probably dat is why dey serve Milk for u to dip.

end of storry, 
continue with my pilling books.

No comments:

Post a Comment