About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bagaimana I boleh lupa post gambar ni.....
Okie.
It was few days back, its on monday to be exact.
After breakfast, I & my miserable lil bro tag along for sis's hair cut at APT, Metro.
We are the early bird customer to b there & probably those APT's workers wan to giv me a lil pre suprise & they giv me this. LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW>

I was almost scared to dead. ahah I was exaggerating lil bit this part
while the girl is doing her business, I thoguht of snapping sis pic mana tao dia tengok I pulak.
I quickly pretend that I called someone wen she look at me like in the pic above.
A pooh with her life spirals hopelessly downward shines wen I add HAIR to her head.**
haha I was just being a sarcasm.
the BABA Pooh look.

No comments:

Post a Comment