About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get sis to take her Passport pic for her tomorrow's interview at cybermall.
Sienzzzz waiting for her, while waiting thought of hav smt light cos x eat since mornning till late afternoon due to class, so me & hubb go ordered waffle.
& we did some terrible thing, we ran off after ordering cos after looking on how dey bake those waffles, I got no appetize edi.

before running off, a free drinks where I hav to massage my arms for 5times..weird**

So after settling my stuff, thought hav dinner at puchong since there is super lots food dat never tried b4.

1) We have CENDOL...

2) I have oil stick with herbs & garlics flavour, OMG damn sedap man...its RM0.60 per stick. damn delicious damn.
I found face to face there & I pestered hubb to share a bowl there so we could hunt other food to eat.
He was lik OMG pan mee AGAIN??
4 types of chili to choose. I took de 2nd below on the left. sour yet spicy
chili flakes.


the Face to face specialities Dry spicy pan mee.
we ordered large bowl so dat we share , it was RM 6 nia.
& de portion is super large man...
I took 1/4 nia hehe cos I need to keep some space in stomach for other food
4) Papa Rich.

Milo Dinasour.
aiks aisk I thought its ice blended type like what we had in Village park@Damansara Uptown.
aiks despite form Rm 7.80 & small portion, melooving Village park with Rm5 & served in big portion....
Roti bakar le.....
from outside de butter looks ""BANYAK'""
U know what i meant by ""BANYAK "" rite.

& me kinda crazy today, entah y.
cos appetize so darn good.
5) supper at Kung Chu.
I had siew chou le.....share wif hubb.
n add something diff to our supper TIGER BEER>
 cozy place to have my beer to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment