About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Greatest thing you'll ever earn

Im so bored with things I can't stop thinking that hurts awww =(
The connection been so bad that it's getting to the point that it is pretty fragile.

To friendship & lovers.
''Te amo!'' ''Ich liebe dich!''
Love, albeit fickle and inexlicalbe, in a many splendored thing. The inspiration for many love songs, poems, letters. Love comes in endless forms. Passionate and a bit wild. Calm and enduring.
Unrequited, in its all many forms =)
::I do adore love lyrics especially this::
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and to be loved in return.
~From ''Unforgettable with Love'' by Natalie Cole.


so not quiting on my daily job-ragards Books.


No comments:

Post a Comment