About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

HApPy BirThDay mUmMy

Mom Birthday 8/5/09.
Thought of giving her a suprise, but too bad she found out earlier (is it true dat mom kno wat thier daughter is doing without tellin her?)
I lied to her dat Im going out to stationary as I always did & wen I came back the first thing she did was she went to the kitchen & open the fridge.
She then says'' I know I got a cake, better than nothing''.
I was lik ''U can at least act stupid''.
Anywhere I got the Tiramisu cake for RM44 at Bel Pasto. ( it was resonable with the portion of the tiramisu).

the Bday MuMmy with her children.
Happy 46th Birthday MumMy.


add with some ''siew chao''.
daddy bought from ''Gou LO'' at Desa.
If u wan to buy, u must at least wait for an hour cos super lots ppl.
& im not kidding cos I waited b4 and of cos usually if u wan to wait for smt good, it turns out to b delicious.






dada half bald hair wkakak

No comments:

Post a Comment