About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Last day of everything with **him**

I wanted to shout "GOSH IM FINALLY almost free"
By the word almost obviously I still got one paper left,
Not in a mood to study: ZERO ERROR
So after all those packing & shifting to new apartment, we went to Alamanda for movie & dinner as well & this would be our last time taking public transportation together** missing it**

Obviously we cam whore way too much cos we got to change another bus
& dats explain to lots pic of us





After buying ticket for Night at the Museum2, here we are at ..................................
celeb our last day together in MMU & our belated 8th month.



the movie is AWWWSOME.
gosh 
its so hilarious, 
I had been laughing my ass off for the whole show.
rating: 4/5.YEA

everyone is going back to their hometown
including hubby
sobzzz: I still hav Spanish exam on sat
sobbbbbzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment