About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Me love Kat Voegele

A hot chick who currently act in One Tree Hill as a new singer was super talented in reality as well.
She is a pianist, guitarist, singer, actress and songwritter as well.
&
Big deal she is just 22years old.
Do check out her newly single "Angel" & ''99Times'' in Fine In Mess Album

We dont mess around
You've got no freedom to come down
We dont take angel form the sky
Oh no, we dont mess around.
You're meant to be among the clouds cause you're the angel
But that's a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment