About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nostalgia

Nostalgia is like a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
And here by showing the beautiful moment of all times.
Daddy & Mummy....with thier supered chic fasion sense.
and 
they decided to tie the knot
and 
this family begins..................

Big sister.



sis , do you still remember the rabbit soft toy you use to hug it day n nite?
its still in well kept in your closet.

well how bout try guessing who this is?
My brother?
me?
.
.
.
.
.
me?
yes 
at first I thought it was my sis, since she is so skinny minny wen she was younger.
never cross my mind that it was me.
gosh I do look lik a black monkey,
after years, I had grown to chubby bunny 
&
lots of ppl thought im a guy.
hey im a manly gurl^^



Welcoming the birth of my lil bro.......
opps censored.XXXX



gosh bro, Ur indeed cute wei!!!
felt lik pinchin u,.
I do still pinch him, jus that matter of the whichparts?
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment