About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bernards@Central Point

Birthday parties are always fun, but if it is a 21st birthday, there is of cause a lot more freedom and excitement to happen.
We celeb Wei Keat's 21st Belated Birthday with an unforgettable birthday lil party among us at Bernards@Central Point.




me love Heineken**
Time for CEO to have his blowjob!!!!!!!!!!

woot~ his fav cocktail''- BLOWJOB


Birthday boy loving it as well.
**awww so sweet so gay***
SPERMSHOT!!
Birthday boy's shooter

told ya he do love BLOWJOB as well.
my Fav Frozen Magarita.
Still then, I stil prefer sunway's Magarita.
look at US , I freaking HOT in there.
pss::Im not drunk. Im just tipsy.
Cecilia.Genie.WeiKeat @ Birthday boy.
Genie-Levin-Ceo-Wei Keat.
the late comer, Victor.
OMG Baskin Robbins's ice cream cake so damn___________________***
Rm100 wasted!! flush down into the drain.




till then the cake is still eatable.
gosh I got to teach VIC how to open his big mouth in order to feed him.

how is taller????????????????????????????????????????????
Do-Re-Mi
more to come........................
DO-re-mi-SOoooooo....
too high pitch.Italic
due to(saw de effect?)
Blue Hawaiiiii
Dont even ask me why on earth they pose?
From ''Drinking game'' to ''Truth or Dare''. I have some pics here. **teehee*:)
Looking at them cutting loose on themselves & enjoy the time of thier lives with these games.
1. WK has to *ahem* guys we keep it to ourselves yea :)
2. Levin ( pic below), poke right to his ''BREAST'' using fork.
-genie & I do the honour-
3. Ceo accompanied by Birthday Boy, WK doing sotong dance for 10seconds.
4. Vicky, Icky, Micky aka Victor doing pumping 10times.***
5. No pic taken** haha as Me & Genie french kissed dared by Wk, Levin.
-yummy- can I do it again???????

wata fun night we have.
And again
Happy Belated 21st Birthday to you Wei Keat.

2 comments:

  1. Teehee~ I'm back with me lappy. So now I would continue to spam ya bloggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Za dao.
    spam ur sis &Levin le. wakakaaka.

    ReplyDelete