About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cheat your way to the new you!!!!
well I'm kinda fall into this statement, like a mystic.

Holiday parties are over due to new sem but that does not mean that its Armageddon
So, I'm off to Food Foundry for some sweetening tooth treats for my Mid-evening snacks with the loves one.
There were a moment where the waiter arrives with our my IcePeachTea, so we were left in an awkward moment of silence as he lays out two napkins, sets down our glasses, and asked if we'd like anything else.
''We are Fine''.-------------------pretty weird moment.

We tried the cupcakes,
Not that it fools me that if looks mouth-wathering.
But it's taste like more to a scones more than a cupcakes.
If u know what scones is, den U might know what im telling here.
&
I also have layer choco cake.
(I forgot what's de exact name & there is no pic:( cos I was ovver-excited to try but it is not as good as de Vanilla)


Aint I lucky enough, I do have a car driver of today = Angeline**wink wink***
I have funs in de car disturbing & teasing her all de way back home.



ouch buttons love it, next time "U" must remind me to take ur versace's jeans buttons!!!!!!!
last But not the least
-CalvCeci-

No comments:

Post a Comment