About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Did I just miss this post?
Yea I clearly did MISS it.
Mayb I was way to busy to pack all the stuff that I wanted to bring over to the new apartment for house cleaning on tues & I was busy watchin Drama hehe :)

30/5/09
The very last day of my Finals.
&
Hubby came over to help me take clean stuff from my room as he is not following parent Balik kampung
:) I glad he came muacks.
Gosh Spanish was :) :) :) Im smilling a lot so think you would have guess it wat Im trying to convey.
So, before that quick lunchie at cybermall before my Spanish exam.
Well I would clearly say ''the service was TERRIBLE''
The waiter came to us when we ready to get order, but we coulndt fix our mind
we changed the menu 3times & he kept on cancelling the order.
No harm right, cos there is lots things we wanted to try.
Till the 3rd order, de waiter scolded us saying ''3rd time edi, nanti bos marah cancel banyak kali"
till then, HUbby try to explain on what is it so difficut to cancel
gosh
never know that waiter dare to talk back even MORE
he has my patience until i say "ENOUGH ALREADY'' kinda loud :)
de food is good tough.
especially de dessert.
damn it has lots of indregient inside.
YUM worth the money.

2 comments:

  1. where is cybermall? streetmall? want to try

    ReplyDelete